Another amazing set of 3 Make Now & Eat Later salads.
Did you know that “3” is the largest number that is written with as many lines as the number represents? “1” has 1 stroke; “2” has 2 strokes, “3” has 3 strokes. Then it all starts to fall apart with “4”…
This week’s mighty trio of three recipes starred eggplant! We used it in two salads. There was a crazy crazy heap of eggplant in kitchen.
Also miso, one of my favorite Japanese ingredients made an appearance. I made miso from scratch in Japan. Check out the recipe for pictures.
- Packed with Fresh Veggies Quinoa Salad
- Lemon Marinated Eggplant with Dried Tomatoes
- Lots of Veggies with Miso Ground Pork
- Sticky Chicken
- Boiled Eggs (bring to boil, remove from heat, let stand 12 minutes, drain)
- Start the chicken first (it takes the longest to cook)
- Next start the eggs, while you prep the salads.
- Both the Quinoa Salad and Marinated Eggplant Salad require garlic. Chop up a bunch at the beginning, and you can use it for both recipes!