Lots of yummy recipes this week! Including the salad that so far has earned the highest flavor score (the Grilled Asparagus in Tsuyu Stock).
Recipes will be posted early next week after I have a chance to cook on Sunday.
- Grilled Shrimp and Veggie salad with Balsamic Vinegar
- Peeler Carrot Salad
- Grilled Asparagus in Tsuyu Stock
- Sticky Chicken
- Boiled Eggs (bring to boil, remove from heat, let stand 12 minutes, drain)
- First broil the veggies for the Grilled Shrimp and Veggie Salad, and the Grilled Asparagus in Tsuyu Stock. While those are cooking, prep the Sticky Chicken.
- Then cook the Sticky Chicken and make the boiled eggs.
Want to learn more about simple, Japanese-inspired weekly meal prep? Read “What is Make Now & Eat Later”…